This workshop will be delivered at npNOG 4, please visit the event webpage for further information and to register – https://npnog.org/npnog4/
Engineers, Network Managers and Operators, and Security policy makers who are interested in network security and want to gain an understanding of the threats they face and how to mitigate such threats.
It is assumed that participants have a basic understanding of network operations and Internet technologies.
- Network security fundamentals
- Security on Different Layers and Attack Mitigation
- Cryptography and PKI
- Device and Infrastructure Security
- Operational Security and Policies
- Virtual Private Networks and IPsec
- IPv6 Security
- Route Filtering