For most organisations, Cyber Security has quickly become a critical component to both operational requirements and strategic roadmaps. To verify the effectiveness of their security controls and gain a level of assurance, organisations can opt to perform Cyber Security Assessments through an Offensive Security provider.
The discipline of Offensive Security assists organisations to verify their security controls by looking for vulnerabilities in systems and simulating attacks. Offensive Security has grown into a wide list of services and specialities over time, covering engagements like penetration testing, red teaming, vulnerability assessments, and many more. Organisations now have the challenge of navigating and understanding how to get the most value out of these services.
This webinar will examine an approach to engaging in these types of services to ensure you get the most value out of each engagement.
This webinar, to be delivered by guest speaker, Richard Sims from Division 5, will cover the following topics:
- The current state of cyber security
- The growing need for active security testing
- The typical engagement process for a security assessment
- Scoping an engagement
- Types of security assessments and when you may need them
- Tracking post-assessment activities
- Some war stories from a penetration tester