This training workshop is being delivered at PacNOG 25, please visit PacNOG event webpage for full details and to register – https://pacnog.org/pacnog25/
Technical staff who are now building or operating a service provider network with international and/or multi-provider connectivity, or considering participation at an Internet Exchange point.
This workshop is not an introduction. The lab exercises use Cisco IOS configuration syntax.
- Internet Routing Basics (recap)
- Address Planning (IPv6) and traffic engineering
- BGP Fundamentals (recap)
- BGP Scaling techniques
- BGP Attributes and Policy Control
- Internet Multihoming Techniques
- BGP Operations and Security best practices
- BGP Filtering techniques
- Resource PKI fundamentals
- BGP Filtering with ROA (Route Origin Validation)
- BGP AS-path validation
Software: SSH Client, Telnet Client (PuTTy)