The emergence of SDN is having a disruptive influence on the world of data networking and is leading to a fundamental re-think of how networks are architected. This tutorial will provide an understanding of the key technology elements of SDN via a combination of lectures and hands-on exercises.
This tutorial will be held at APAN 48, please visit the event website for full details and to register – https://apan48.my/
Network Engineers or Researchers who want to understand more about SDN (Software Defined Network) from a vendor-neutral viewpoint. Pre-registration required.
This tutorial will look at:
- Control and data plane separation
- Architectural frameworks of SDN
- OpenFlow protocol
- Topology discovery and management
- Configuration Management and Automation
- Centralised traffic engineering
- Segment routing
- Path Computation Element Protocol
- Hardware: It is highly recommended that participants bring their own laptop computers with WiFi (a/g/n/ac) and it is also recommended that participants have a pre-installed desktop virtualization tool like virtual box or vmware on their machines.
- Software: SSH/telnet Client, VirtualBox/VMware
Maximum number of attendees
Phone: +60-3-89418646 ex: 145