- Early-bird (20% off): PHP 11,800 / AUD 320 for APNIC Members & PHP 17,700 / AUD 480 for Non-Members
- NOTE: the Early-bird rate is extended for all registrations.
Topics to be covered:
Day 1-3 BGP Routing and IXP Essentials
- BGP Operations
- BGP Scaling Techniques
- BGP Multihoming and Traffic Engineering
- Internet Exchange Points
- Peering Best Practices
Day 4 Network Monitoring
- Intro to Network Monitoring
- Config Management (Rancid / Oxidized)
- Address Management Tools (IPAM)
- Logging and Monitoring Tools
Day 5 DNS Deployment
- DNS Operations
- DNS Security concepts
- Intro to DNSSEC
- Deploying DNSSEC
- DNSSEC Key Management
• Hardware: It is highly recommended that participants bring their own laptop computers with WiFi (b/g/n) and a pre-installed desktop virtualization tools like VirtualBox or VMware on their machines. It is also recommended that laptops have Intel i5 or i7 processor, >=8GB of RAM and 30GB of free hard disk space.
• Software: SSH/Telnet Client, VirtualBox/VMware
Maximum number of attendees
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Certificate of participation is provided upon successful completion of the course.