This technical workshop, made up of lectures and hands-on lab modules, is targeted at anyone who is involved in Internet technology standards, local and national network infrastructure deployment and day to day network operations.
The workshop will help the participants have a better understanding of the IPv6 protocol and learn how to deploy IPv6 in their network.
- Early-bird (20% off): INR 9,600 / AUD 192 for APNIC Members & INR 14,400 / AUD 288 for Non-Members
- NOTE: the Early-bird rate is extended for all registrations.
** If you have trouble registering please email email@example.com **
Technical staff who are involved in Internet technology standards, local and national network infrastructure deployment and day to day network operations.
It is assumed that the workshop participants know how to use a router command line interface, do basic router configuration and have a working knowledge of an IGP (OSPF or ISIS) and BGP fundamentals. Knowledge of the IPv6 protocol is helpful but not essential.
This workshop is not an introduction. The lab exercises use Cisco IOS configuration syntax.
• Internet Fundamentals
• IPv6 Protocol architecture and standards
• IPv6 Enhancements to Routing Protocols
• IPv6 addressing and address planning
• IPv6 transition technologies
• IPv6 deployment planning
• Enabling IPv6 on network services (DNS, WWW)
• IPv6 security issues
• Hardware: It is highly recommended that participants bring their own laptop computers with WiFi (b/g/n) and a pre-installed desktop virtualization tools like VirtualBox or VMware on their machines. It is also recommended that laptops have Intel i5 or i7 processor, >=8GB of RAM and 30GB of free hard disk space.
• Software: SSH/Telnet Client, VirtualBox/VMware
Maximum number of attendees
Certificate of participation is provided upon successful completion of the course.
Phone: 96745 27151