This technical workshop, made up of lectures and hands-on lab modules, is targeted at anyone who is involved in Internet technology standards, local and national network infrastructure deployment and day to day network operations.
The workshop will help the participants have a better understanding of the IPv6 protocol and learn how to deploy IPv6 in their network.
This workshop is being delivered in-conjunction with TWNIC, please visit the TWNIC event page for further details and to register: https://goo.gl/duxgcq
Technical staff who are involved in Internet technology standards, local and national network infrastructure deployment and day to day network operations.
• Internet Fundamentals
• IPv6 Protocol architecture and standards
• IPv6 Enhancements to Routing Protocols
• IPv6 addressing and address planning
• IPv6 transition technologies
• IPv6 deployment planning
• Enabling IPv6 on network services (DNS, WWW)
• IPv6 security issues
• Hardware: It is highly recommended that participants bring their own laptop computers with WiFi (b/g/n) and a pre-installed desktop virtualization tools like VirtualBox or VMware on their machines. It is also recommended that laptops have Intel i5 or i7 processor, >=8GB of RAM and 30GB of free hard disk space.
• Software: SSH/Telnet Client, VirtualBox/VMware
Maximum number of attendees
Certificate of participation is provided upon successful completion of the course.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org