IP addresses and AS numbers are shared resources, available for use by anyone who needs them. APNIC policies ensure that these resources are distributed fairly and consistently across the whole Asia Pacific region.
This eLearning course highlights the current APNIC policies and focuses on how these policies are developed by the Internet community.
All eLearning courses are free of charge for participants, with priority given to APNIC Members.
This course is designed for network engineers, systems administrators, and anyone who is involved in managing Internet resources.
Basic understanding of Internet networking and related Internet fundamentals.
- Policy Terminologies
- Policy Development Process
- Address Management Hierarchy
- Objectives of Internet Resource Management
- Resource Transfers and IPv4 Transfer Policies
- Updated web browser with Adobe Flash Player 11 or above
- Broadband connection running at a minimum of 256kbps or better
- Headset (to reduce noise)
Maximum number of attendees
50 participants per session