The IRR contains announced routes and routing policy in a common format that network operators can use to configure their backbone routers.
Network operators can use these to:
- Publish their own routing intentions;
- Construct and maintain routing filters and router configurations;
- Diagnostic and information service for more general network management.
All eLearning courses are free of charge for participants, with priority given to APNIC Members.
This course is designed for network engineers, systems administrators, and anyone who is involved in managing Internet resources.
Basic understanding of Internet networking and some knowledge of Routing Policy.
- Internet Routing Registry (IRR) objects
- Routing policy documentation in IRR database
- IRRToolSet to generate router configuration
- Updated web browser with Adobe Flash Player 11 or above
- Broadband connection running at a minimum of 256kbps or better
- Headset (to reduce noise)
Maximum number of attendees
50 participants per session