This workshop is being held in-conjunction with IDNOG 5, please visit their website for full details and to register https://www.idnog.or.id/en/event/?hc_location=ufi
Mid level to senior technical and design staff of ISP, network operators or enterprise, who are involved in day-to-day network operation and planning function.
It is assumed that participants have a good understanding of network operations, Internet technologies, OSI reference model, TCP/IP and router operating system software (i.e Cisco IOS etc).
- Network Security Fundamentals
- Security on Different Layers and Attack Mitigation
- Cryptography and PKI
- Device and Infrastructure Security
- Operational Security and Policies
- Virtual Private Networks and IPsec
- DNS Security (TSIG/DNSSEC)
- IPv6 Security
- Route Filtering
Participants are advised to bring their own laptop computers for hands-on lab exercises.
Certificate of participation is provided upon successful completion of the course.