This eLearning session focuses on the basics of security incidents response. Participants will learn about the common types of security incidents and best practices for setting up security incident response teams.
All eLearning courses are free of charge for participants, with priority given to APNIC Members.
This course is aimed at those who would like to learn about security incidents and how to setup security response capabilities.
Basic understanding of the Internet & Security.
- Types of Security Incidents
- Security Incident Response Framework
- Establishing the Security Response point of Contact
- Policies, Tools and SLAs
- Working with the Security Community
- Updated web browser with Adobe Flash Player 11 or above
- Broadband connection running at a minimum of 256kbps or better
- Headset (to reduce noise)
Maximum number of attendees
50 participants per session