The objective of this workshop is to examine the key concepts, protocols and the policies involved in establishing and maintaining security for a network, and building an understanding and familiarity with their operation. Device and network infrastructure security is examined with a focus on different layers to establish a robust, stable and secure network and protect the data and processes that occur in the network.
The workshop also looks at the nature and structure of network attacks and the motivation that drives such on-line malicious activity.
The course further examines the actions and processes that can be used to identify, mitigate and respond to such attacks.
- Early-bird (20% off): IDR 1,900,000 / AUD 192 for APNIC and APJII members
- Early-bird (20% off): IDR 2,900,000 / AUD 288 for non-members
- Early-bird fees end on 27 October 2017 (fee must be paid by this date)
- Pre-payment can be made to APJII, contact the local contact, details shown below
- Standard (Pay onsite – Cash only): IDR 2,400,000 / AUD 240 for APNIC and APJII members
- Standard (Pay onsite – Cash only): IDR 3,600,000 / AUD 360 for non-members
Engineers, Network Managers and Operators, Security policy makers who are interested in network security and gaining an understanding of the threats they face and how to mitigate such threats.
It is assumed that participants have a basic understanding of network operations and Internet technologies.
- Network Security Fundamentals
- Security on Different Layers and Attack Mitigation
- Cryptography and PKI
- Device and Infrastructure Security
- Operational Security and Policies
- Virtual Private Networks and IPSec
- Route Filtering
Participants are advised to bring their own laptop computers with high-speed Wi-Fi (802.11a/g/n/ac) and administrative access to system. It is also recommended that laptops have Intel i5 or i7 processor, >=8GB of RAM and 30GB of free hard disk space.
Maximum number of attendees
Certificate of participation is provided upon successful completion of the course.
Phone: +62 852 7715 0113
Mr. Bambang Heru
Phone: +62 811 6003 121