The emergence of SDN is having a disruptive influence on the world of data networking and is leading to a fundamental re-think of how networks are architected.
This course will provide a high-level overview of the following aspects of SDN: motivations, architectural frameworks, key enabling technologies and major use cases.
All eLearning courses are free of charge for participants, with priority given to APNIC Members.
This course is aimed at those who would like to learn about security incidents and how to setup security response capabilities.
Intermediate-level knowledge of IP routing, routing protocols, management protocols, MPLS protocols, traffic-engineering.
- Market drivers for SDN
- Overview of SDN:
- Control and data plane separation
- SDN architectural frameworks
- Use cases
- Updated web browser with Adobe Flash Player 11 or above
- Broadband connection running at a minimum of 256kbps or better
- Headset (to reduce noise)
Maximum number of attendees
50 participants per session