This Tutorial focuses on the basics of security incidents response. Participants will learn about the common types of security incidents and best practices for setting up security incident response teams including tools, skillsets and other types of resources involved.
This course is aimed at those who would like to learn about security incidents and how to setup security response capabilities.
Basic understanding of the Internet & Security.
- Security and Threat Landscape
- Implementing Cyber Security
- Types of Security Incidents
- Security Incident Response Services Framework
- Policies, Tools and SLAs
- Working with the Security Community
- Sharing Threat Intelligence
- Updated web browser with Adobe Flash Player 11 or above
- Broadband connection running at a minimum of 256kbps or better
- Headset (to reduce noise)
Maximum number of attendees
50 participants per session