This class focuses on the basic concept of IP routing. It will help entry-level engineers to understand IP routing functions, how routing protocols are classified, and design issues to select the best routing protocols for network requirements.
All eLearning courses are free of charge for participants, with priority given to APNIC Members.
Aimed at people who wish to advance their knowledge of IP networks.
Basic knowledge of TCP/IP.
- A day in the life of a Router
- Routing vs. Forwarding
- Static and Dynamic Routing
- Explicit vs. Default Routing
- Routing Protocols
- Routing and Packet Flow
- IGP vs. EGP
- Updated web browser with Adobe Flash Player 11 or above
- Broadband connection running at a minimum of 256kbps or better
- Headset (to reduce noise)
Maximum number of attendees
50 participants per session