Become an APNIC Community TrainerAre you:
- A network engineer with operational experience?
- Know what is relevant and current in networking operations?
- Active in your local communities, for example, NOGs, technical conferences, mailing lists and so forth?
- Fluent in your local language (English is a must)?
Who are APNIC’s Community Trainers?
APNIC’s Community Trainers are subject-matter experts who provide localized and customized training on operational issues facing their communities on a voluntary basis. They are ‘country champion’ engineers with significant Internet operational skills and experience who can tailor face-to-face training sessions to the audience — scaling it where necessary — validate existing or new content, and suggest, develop and deliver relevant content. Community Trainers also play a mentoring role among their fellow Internet engineers in their local economy or region, sharing their real-world experiences with fellow Internet engineers.
Are you APNIC’s next Community Trainer?
- Build your profile among your peers
- Help your fellow Internet engineers
- Share your knowledge and experience
- Become a mentor
Current Community Trainers
“First time for 5-days BGP routing workshop, had a lot of time to discuss with students regarding how to improve their existing network and plan for IPv6 planning.”
“The workshop was able to deliver the message that BGP is a vital piece of technology that will enable cable operators to transition their business from cable television into Internet services”.