APNIC is currently only hosting Face-to-Face events in Australia due to COVID-19 travel restrictions.
APNIC has implemented a COVID-19 Safety Management Plan aligning with the Australian government and local state authorities to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
By registering for an APNIC Face-to-Face or Hybrid event, you acknowledge that you cannot attend the event if any of the following applies:
- You have travelled to a government declared hotspot within 14 days of the event. Please refer to https://www.health.gov.au/ and relevant State health department websites to check current declared hotspots.
- You have experienced COVID-19 like symptoms within 14 days of the event. Refer to the COVID 19 Symptom Checker (unless you have confirmed your symptoms are not COVID-19 related)
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 within 30 days of the event and/or are considered contagious.
- You are considered a close contact or have been knowingly exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days of the event.
- You are, at the time of the event, under direction to self-isolate or quarantine.
By completing your registration, you acknowledge that your attendance at the event is voluntary and you agree to abide by all COVID-19 safety guidelines implemented by APNIC and relevant government authorities, and release APNIC and its directors, officers, employees and affiliates from all liability, claims, and demands of any kind in relation to or resulting from exposure or harm due to COVID-19.