This is a 5-day advanced technical workshop, made up of lectures and hands-on lab work to teach the OSPF/ISIS and BGP skills required for the configuration and operation of large scale networks that make up the Internet.
- Early-bird (20% off): IDR 3,300,000 / AUD 320 for APNIC and APJII members
- Early-bird (20% off): IDR 5,000,000 / AUD 480 for non-members
- Early-bird fees end on 26 January 2018 (fee must be paid by this date)
- Pre-payment can be made to APJII, contact the local contact, details shown below
- Standard (Pay onsite – Cash only): IDR 4,100,000 / AUD 400 for APNIC and APJII members
- Standard (Pay onsite – Cash only): IDR 6,200,000 / AUD 600 for non-members
Technical staff who are now building or operating a wide area service provider network with international and/or multi-provider connectivity, or considering participation at an Internet Exchange point.
It is assumed that the workshop participants know how to use a router command line interface, do basic router configuration and have a working knowledge of an IGP (OSPF or ISIS) and BGP fundamentals. This workshop is not an introduction. The lab exercises use Cisco IOS configuration syntax.
- OSPF/ISIS design and best practices for Service Provider networks
- BGP introduction, attributes, and policy
- BGP scalability (including Route Reflectors and Communities)
- ISP best practices
- Peering best practices
- IPv6 background and standards
- IPv6 Extensions for Routing Protocols
- IPv6 Addressing and Address Planning
- IPv6 Deployment Case Study
Participants are advised to bring their own laptop computers with high-speed Wi-Fi (802.11a/g/n/ac) and administrative access to system. It is also recommended that laptops have Intel i5 or i7 processor, >=8GB of RAM and 30GB of free hard disk space.
Maximum number of attendees
Certificate of participation is provided upon successful completion of the course. Please make sure the registration is done with the name you want to be shown on the certificate.
Mr. Sugeng Riyadi
Name: Ms. Winda
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com