HK$3,800 per person
APNIC members are entitled to 25% off the fee.
- DNS overview
- DNS Server and Resolver Configurations
- Forward and Reverse DNS Configurations
- DNS Debugging Tools and Utilities
- DNS Troubleshooting
- DNS Security
- Transaction Signatures (TSIG)
- DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC)
- Configuring DNSSEC and Securing Zones
- DNSSEC Key Management and Key Rollovers
Participants are advised to bring their own laptop computers with high-speed Wi-Fi (802.11a/g/n/ac) and administrative access to system. It is also recommended that laptops have Intel i5 or i7 processor, >=8GB of RAM and 30GB of free hard disk space.
This workshop is being delivered in conjunction with the Hong Kong Internet Registration Corporation Limited. Please contact the Local Contact for registration and enquiries.
Phone: 2319 3818