Upon receiving an IPv6 address allocation, the next step is to plan for deployment in the network infrastructure; delegating this IPv6 address space to infrastructure and downstream networks. This course provides an overview of IPv6 address planning, deployment strategies, and documentation procedure, whilst discussing a practical example of IPv6 delegation.
All eLearning courses are free of charge for participants, with priority given to APNIC Members.
Network professionals wishing to advance their knowledge in IPv6 and IPv6 deployment.
Knowledge of IPv6 addressing and subnetting is required. It is recommended that participants attend the eIP601 and eIP602 courses prior to attending this course.
- Where & How to Get IPv6 address space
- Addressing Plan for ISP Infrastructure
- Addressing Plan for Customers
- Example Address Plan and Tools
- Updated web browser with Adobe Flash Player 11 or above
- Broadband connection running at a minimum of 256kbps or better
- Headset (to reduce noise)
Maximum number of attendees
50 participants per session